Holliday in Austria - Day 1

Today is the first day of my holliday in Austria.
This morning I went to the Burton Store in Insbruck (it's their only flangship-store in Europe)

This is a pic of the shop-front:
The whole shop has a super stylish interior and a Lounge where you can watch snowboard-movies!

I only bought a Tee there.

I would have loved to buy a new snowboard pants or boots but I don't have the money for that right now! (Liftpasses are expensive enough! X__X )

In the afternoon I joined a snowboard class since I didn't want to go allone all day.
The class allready started on Monday so they were all pretty much trained which I was not but I managed to keep up quite good.^^


This is the view of the upper station, from there we went down all the way to the town you can see in the background...

And for last a pic of me from today: