Carnival, gal-meet and some gets...

So last weekend was Carnival here in my region. It is celebrated every year in febuary over one weekend with a lot of parties and parades!

This year my costume was cheshire cat^^


I really like this costume so I will probably wear it again at Halloween^^

Some weeks ago there was the international gyaru winter meetup. I went there with Ina and we had a lot of fun meeting all the cute gals there. I was really happy to see all the people which I come to meet so rarely like the dutch girls from hyper and my sweet name-sister Jessica.

Somehow I got only very few pics of the day but here they are:

my outfit for the meet

one of the puris I took with Jessica

As you can see in all of the pics in this post I finaly have some new hair-exensions! *__*
Until now I alsways used clip in extensions but now I have some permanent ones and I love them so much, they are fixed with a kind of glue tape. Maybe I will do a review about that if some of you are intrested...

And last but not least I went shopping again last week, this is what I got: