Recent Purchases....

Today I had the financial accounting exam and I'm not really thinking that I passed.....
But the postman made my day and brought my new circle lense which I ordered last week together with nancy!^^

I didn't try them on so far but I think I will do tomorrow, here is a first pic of them:

 

I really love that colour! <3 *___*
As you may allready know I went to a gyaru-meet on saturday but I still don't have pics of it so far since I didn't have my camera with me and I'm still waiting for the pics which the others took.
Our group was consisting of Nancy, Claudia and her friend Elli, the other Claudi, Kathi, Laura, Alina and me.
First we went to benrath castle and took photos and then we went to OCS (sadly I had no money to buy magazines) then we went to the MAC shop where i boght black gel-eyliner (this is why I had no money for mags! XD ):

 

After that we had ramen at Naniwa, I had curry-ramen as usual and it was verry delicious like usual^^.
It was really nice day, hope I will see them all again soon!