Spend too much money.....

On monday my mom made me a very cool present:

A foxtail!!

It is really huuuuge! About 40cm long! XD
I was really happy since I wanted one for a long time but never found a pretty one...

Today I went to Duesseldorf after University since I had to buy new mags and a new mascara which I did...


While I was sitting and eating at Shadow Arcaden I got an SMS from Laura that she wanted to join me there so she did and we went on with shopping.

Somehow I always spend too much money when I'm on a shopping tour with Laura so when we entered the Guess store my attention was directly caught by their new bag-collection which had all ribbons on them so I just had to buy a new big, black bag for university and so...

I's so pretty! *___*
(and the foxtail also looks good on it! XD)