At least some pictures....

Today i wanted to meet Alina in Cologne since she should model for me in my new gyaru fashion collection which will be released soon.
Sadly she got ill so we couldn't meet. But since I was allready styled I thought I could at least take some pictures...


(messy workspace in the background...  >.<)

As you might have seen in my mobile posting my last eylash-order arrived on wensday.
I orderd Dolly wink No 5 which I'm allready familiar with and No 2 which I wanted to try out.
I thought the No 2 would be more casual than No 1 which I usually wear but I when I saw them in the packaging I allready noticed they were really very long, much longer than the No 1.
I also tried them but I really looked damm stupid with them since they are much to long for me and don#t fit my eyeshape so I didn't even put on the second one so here is just a photo of them in the packaging:

at the inner corner they are allready about 1cm, at the outer corner about 1,5cm...